Submission Guidelines for TSLL 2012 Proceedings
Evaluation of NLP-based Systems for L2 Learning and Assessment
Selected peer-reviewed papers from the 2012 TSLL conference will be published as an edited volume. We invite paper presenters to submit manuscripts of their papers. Each contribution must be original, unpublished work. Papers submitted to the proceedings volume should not be concurrently submitted elsewhere for publication.
All manuscripts must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 17, 2012 in order to be considered for inclusion in the proceedings.
- follow APA style,
- be double-spaced and no more than 8000 words in length (including bibliography, tables, and notes).
The manuscript submission must also include (in a separate file and not in the manuscript)
- an abstract of no more than 200 words,
- a list of up to five salient keywords describing the content of the article,
- a bio statement of the author(s) not to exceed 120 words per author,
- the contact information of the author(s): name, affiliation, country, and email address.
- October 31, 2012 Confirmation of intent to submit from authors
- December 17, 2012 Deadline for submissions
- April 1, 2013 Notification of acceptance and reviewers comments
- May 15, 2013 Deadline for submission of revised manuscripts
- June 25, 2013 Notification of results of final review
- September 15, 2013 Completion of volume for publication
For questions, please contact email@example.com
- Carol A. Chapelle
- Elena Cotos
Conference Organizing Committee
- Volker Hegelheimer
- Ahmet Dursun
- Jooyoung Lee
- Stephanie Link
- Zhi Li
- Moonyoung Park
- Jayme Wilken
- Aysel Saricaoglu
- Hyejin Yang
For further information about the conferences, contact Carol A. Chapelle (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Elena Cotos (email@example.com)
Information about previous TSLL conferences can be found at http://apling.public.iastate.edu/TSLL/.